Cooking a healthy dinner is not at all an easy task and making your child eat that food is a challenge in itself. Are you a parent who’s tired of searching new innovative recipes for the small picky eater?
So, your search for easy dinner recipes for kids ends here.
According to a recent survey done on foods liked the most by kids are:
These dishes can be prepared at home and within 30 minutes. What you need is to be a little innovative.
While preparing a soup (lentils being their all-time favorites you can add chopped celery, carrots, peas, etc…this this would not only add to the taste but will fulfill the dietary requirements of your kid’s body.
Adding chopped veggies, cheese, milk to your child’s diet will make your food healthier and satisfying.
Visit our Healthy Dinner Ideas to know few more tips on healthy food.
Here are some healthy dishes which your kids are surely going to love:
- Chicken Quesadillas
- Barbecue Chicken Pita Pizza
- Turkey Chili
- Ramen Stir Fry
- Baked Chicken Nuggets
A three-year-old gave this reaction to her Christmas dinner: “I don’t like the turkey, but I like the bread he ate.” ~Author Unknown
With Christmas time around you would be searching for Christmas dinner ideas. Going through this article would help you to get few suggestions on what to make for Christmas dinner.
Sesame Chicken Wings
Spicy Cheese Dips
Chicken Ceasar Salad
Standing Rib Roast
Turkey Pot Pie
Hot Buttered Rum Mix
Do you love to eat but are afraid of your increasing weight? Here, we have some healthy dinner ideas and recipes, which would not only be a treat for your taste buds also a healthy food for your body.
Healthy Dinner Ideas and Tips:
- Eating in proportions: Increase your vegetable, salads, beans and fruit intake, cutting the intake of high-calorie foods like cheese, butter, meat, fish, etc.
- Opt for juices as beverages instead of going with heavy cream smoothies or sundaes and alcoholic beverage. You can save a lot of calories through this.
- You can also go for sweetened yoghurt for desserts.
- Wisely select your dressing. Avoid cream based dressing always go for vinegar based dressing.
- If you are going for a dinner at a restaurant try avoiding appetizers, especially when they are fried foods. Sometimes these appetizers are more calories containing than your main course dish. Surprised??
- Don’t over eat. If you have food left after your dinner pack them in an airtight sealed bag and refrigerate.
- Instead of fried meat prefer grilled ones. Sauté your vegetables in a lesser amount of oil.
- Make sure you have plenty of water.
- Prefer olive oil to butter.
Here are a few dishes, which can be good healthy dinner ideas for your family:
- Egg White Omelet and Vegetables
- Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Gnocchi and Leek Bake
- Chicken with Lime
- Chicken Sandwich
“Basically, though, I believe in eating well, not eating too much but eating a variety of foods.”
This holds true but not in case when you are running short of money. You can’t have a variety of foods at a time. However, you can opt for different kind or type, which is inexpensive as well as nutritious.
When planning a monthly food budget one may find that dinner comes out to be the most expensive meal of the day. However, running out of money or saving food resources is not a good excuse for making boring uninteresting dinner.
Often college students feel that their monthly food bill is going high, and they don’t have any idea of stopping its pace. Sticking to cheap pasta and ramen noodles is not going to help. Food can be made tasty and nutritious by using cheap ingredients or those which are available at your home.
With our ideas and tips, you can make adjustments and would get a superb dinner ready.
Late from office and children are hungry at home?? Need to arrange the dinner quickly, but you are too tired to lift a fork. What a mess..
Our Quick dinner recipes are really easy and save your money and time. Now no need to order from a restaurant or take away. Yippee…
With the help of these quick dinner recipes, your dinner would be prepared in a short time.
- Chicken Piccata
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Reuben Sandwich
- Pad Thai
- Grilled Tilapia with Smoked Paprika and Parmesan Polenta
A gathering where a group or each member brings a dish or food which is to be shared among the people attending the dinner is the Potluck Dinner
In our busy schedules, these potluck dinners are ideal. This type of dinner promises a meal of diverse foods. It can also initiate conversations among people as it is seen that a person is always interested to know what and how the other person has cooked his dish.
Hamburger meat is the most valued meat available out there in the market. Here’s the solution for your querry what to make for dinner with hamburger meat:
- Hamburger Cabbage Soup
- Salisbury Steak
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Baked Ziti
- Cottage Pie
Have ground turkey as your Thanksgiving leftover?? Don’t worry here we have few recipes which answer your question what to make for dinner with ground turkey.
- Asian Meatballs with Lime Sesame Dipping Sauce
- Ground Turkey Laap
- Cheeseburger Skillet Dinner
- Hearty Dinner Casserole
- Ground Turkey and Peppers
Are you culinary-challenged? NO problem here we have few easy romantic dinner recipes with which you can plan out a romantic dinner for you two at home.
- Pasta With Caviar
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Pina Colada Smoothie
- Nachos Supreme
- Chocolate Cup Cakes