Invited a few friends for dinner?? What are you going to prepare for the menu?? No problem we are here with our easy dinner party recipes to help you out…
- Main course
Chicken Caesar Salad
A break from the uninteresting old sandwich.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/3 iceberg lettuce
- 1 white bread slice
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Caesar salad dressing
- In a bowl take the chicken breast and add lime juice and salt
- Grill the pieces from both the sides.
- In the meanwhile cut the lettuce finely.
- Add extra virgin olive oil and the grated parmesan cheese.
- Pour some Caesar dressing on the lettuce.
- In a pan heat oil and fry some bread slices (cut into 4 pieces).
- Cut the grilled chicken into bite size pieces.
- Arrange all the things (lettuce, chicken, bread) in a plate and your chicken Caesar salad is ready.
Take a look at this video and get another recipe of Caesar Salad:
Salt and Pepper Prawns/ Shrimp with Tomato Salad
These make a perfect salad or even a light dinner.
- 5 tablespoon cornflour
- 10 large raw Prawns, peeled and deveined, tails intact (if preferred)
- 2 tablespoon kosher salt
- Black and white pepper
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1/2 inch ginger chopped
- Tomato salad
- 4 tomatoes chopped
- 2 scallions
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
For tomato salad
- Take in a bowl chopped tomatoes and mash them with the help of a fork.
- Add the rest of ingredients.
- In a bowl mix corn flour, salt, pepper.
- Add prawns and dust the extra flour. Keep aside for 2 minutes.
- Fry them till they become slightly transparent.
- Take a wok and heat oil. Now add ginger, garlic and green chilies.
- Add the fried prawns and toss for a minute.
- Take out in a clean plate and serve with tomato salad.
Take a look at this video and get another recipe of Salt and pepper prawns:
An authentic Italian dish.
- 1 kg chicken prefer breasts
- 500 ml chicken stock
- Olive oil for frying
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 600 gms of tomato mashed or canned tomatoes
- 250 ml of white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon red chillie flakes
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 medium onions chopped
- Salt and pepper to9 taste
- In a casserole heat a tablespoon oil.
- Add chopped onion and sauté till golden brown.
- Now add chopped garlic and cover the lid.
- In a separate frying pan add 3 tablespoon chicken pieces and let them fry on one side.
- After one side of the chicken has been cooked and becomes light brown turn for frying the other side.
- In the meanwhile add tomato puree and canned tomatoes to the onions.
- When both the sides of chicken is cooked add them to the casserole.
- Add the chicken stock so as to cover the chicken pieces fully.
- In the frying pan (in which chicken was fried) put the white vinegar and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add this to the casserole.
- Add salt, pepper and red chili flakes.
- Cook the dish for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.
- You can add olives also for seasoning.
Take a look at this video and get another recipe of Chicken cacciatore:
A dish which you see at parties and become highly impressed by the host but it’s not such a difficult thing to do.
- 3 cups of Portobello mushrooms sliced finally
- 6 cups of chicken/beef stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups of Arborio rice
- 1 large shallot diced
- 3 tablespoons of chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoon of parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 250 ml of white wine
- Extra virgin olive oil
- In a baking tray put mushrooms and pour some olive oil over them and mix well.
- Pre heat the oven at 350 °F and place the baking tray in it. Bake the mushrooms for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Take a wok and add chopped shallots and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Now add the rice and let it fry for 3 minutes.
- Now add white wine and stir.
- Pour 1 and ½ cups of stock and cook the rice for 10 minutes.
- Let the rice absorb the liquid and then again add 1 and ½ cup of stock.
- After 5 minutes of cooking add the baked mushrooms and mix well.
- Now add the chives, parmesan cheese, butter, salt and pepper.
- Finally pour in the rest of the stock and cook for 2 minutes till the liquid gets absorbed.
- Serve hot.
Take a look at this video and get another recipe of Mushroom risotto:
Pork Chops with Spiced Lentils
Spicy flavor of pork chops together with spicy lentils…
- 4 boneless pork chops, each 1 inch thick
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Olive oil for frying
- 1 cup lentils rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups of vegetable stock or chicken stock
- 1 medium finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 celery stick chopped
For pork chops
- Break the eggs in a bowl and whisk them.
- Add salt and pepper to the eggs and whisk again.
- Take the pork pieces and make incisions in it.
- First put the chop in the flour then in the eggs and then in the bread crumbs bowl and coat it properly.
- Don’t mix up the above steps.
- Heat a pan and put 2 tablespoons of olive oil and let the chops fry in it until golden brown.
- Fry on the other side.
- Put the pan in the oven so as to keep the chops warm.
For spicy lentils
- In a wok add all the spices (except salt) and dry roast them for a minute. Please ensure that they don’t get burnt.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and onions and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste and chilies.
- Throw in the celery and lentils and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the stock and cook it for the next 10 minutes such that some crispiness of the lentils is maintained.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Remove the chops from the oven and serve with the spiced lentils.
Take a look at this video and get another recipe of Pork chops:
Creamy Chicken and Pumpkin
A tasty dish you can prepare a day before your guests arrive. All you need to do is warm it in your oven and serve.
- 250 gms chicken breast sliced
- 200 gms butternut pumpkin peeled and diced
- 150 gms cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 medium onion finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 300 ml evaporated skimmed milk
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Pre heat the oven at 350°F.
- Grease a baking tray and layer the pumpkin and tomatoes in a single layer and let it bake for 20 minutes.
- In a pan heat 2 tablespoons oil and fry the chicken pieces and remove from the pan.
- Now in the pan, put onions and after 2 minutes add ginger and garlic and mix.
- Add the chicken, tomatoes and pumpkin and stir for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl take the corn flour and add equal amount of milk and mix well so that no lumps are formed.
- Put this mixture in the whole of the left milk and pour the entire mixture in the pan.
- Cook the dish for 5 minutes until a creamy texture if achieved.
- Turn off the flame and serve with sprinkled parmesan cheese.
Take a look at this video and get another recipe of Creamy chicken and pumpkin pasta:
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 10 Ladyfinger sponge
- 250 gms mascarpone cheese
- Separate the yolk and the egg white in two bowls.
- Beat the egg yolks. Add ½ cup sugar and beat again until a creamy mixture is formed.
- Now taking the egg white, beat the egg white with an electric blender.
- Add the rest sugar and beat again.
- In the yolk mixture add the mascarpone cheese and mix well.
- In this mixture add the egg white sugar mixture and blend.
- In a saucepan boil water and add coffee in order to make strong coffee.
- Let the water cool for 5 minutes.
- Take a clean flattened base glass tray. Dip the ladyfinger sponge from the sides in the coffee water and arrange it in the tray. Ensure that the sponges don’t get extra soggy.
- After one layer of sponges is done spread half of the egg mixture evenly on them and sprinkle some cocoa powder.
- Repeat the similar process in order to make another layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours or till the cake sets properly.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
Take a look at this video and get another recipe of Tiramisu:
Classic Refrigerator Cheesecake
Easy to make, economical and TASTY…
- 100gms digestive biscuits crushed
- 50gms melted butter
- 50gms sugar
- 500gms cream cheese (full fat)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- In a bowl take the crushed biscuits and add 1 tablespoon of butter. Mix well.
- Place the mixture in a baking dish and even out the surface with the help of a spatula.
- Refrigerate the above mixture for 30 minutes.
- In the meanwhile blend the cream cheese with the help of electric blender.
- Add sugar and butter and blend well.
- Add eggs one by one blending each time.
- Now pour the vanilla extract and blend the last time.
- Pour this mixture in the baking dish and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Your yummy cake is ready to eat.
You can make cup cakes also with the same recipe.
Take a look at this video and get another recipe of Refrigerator cheese cake: