Are you culinary-challenged? NO problem here we have few easy romantic dinner recipes with which you can plan out a romantic dinner for you two at home.
Pasta with Caviar
An elegant and easy recipe for you two.
- 8 oz fettuccini pasta
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 sliced shallots
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoon black caviar
- 2 tablespoon red caviar
- Boil water in a sauce pan and add pasta. Cook it for about 7 – 10 minutes.
- In a wok add butter and sauté shallots till translucent.
- Add both the creams and allow simmering.
- Now drain out the pasta and put in the wok and cook for the next 3 minutes.
- Pour lemon juice and thyme leaves.
- Add the caviars and mix well.
- Serve the salad in a nice platter.
Have a look at this video and get another recipe of pasta with caviar:
Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 pound chicken breasts skinless and boneless cubed
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 and 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 9 inch unbaked pie crusts
- In a sauce pan heat oil. Add onions and sauté it.
- Now add carrots, peas and celery and allow it to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the flour, black pepper and mix well. Add chicken broth and milk and boil for 5 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- In a pie crust pour this mixture leaving 1 cm space above.
- Cover it with pie crust or a glass which can be placed in the oven. Remove the extra part and make slits on the crust so as to allow ventilation.
- Put this in a pre heated oven at 425 °F for 30 minutes till the pie crust becomes brown and the chicken liquid inside is bubbling.
- Serve after 10 minutes.
Have a look at this video and get another recipe of chicken pot pie:
Pina Colada Smoothie
Here’s an alcohol free drink.
- 3 tablespoons of shaved coconut
- 1 banana peeled
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon pineapple yoghurt
- In a blender put all the ingredients and blend well.
- Serve in a glass with straw.
Have a look at this video and get another recipe of pina colada smoothie:
- Tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1 oz cheddar cheese
- 2oz mozzarella cheese
- 2oz pico de gallo
- 2oz sour cream
- 2oz guacamole
- In a plate arrange the tortilla chips and layer them with refried beans and then the cheese.
- Put this in a pre heated oven at 350°F for 5 minutes till the cheese melts.
- Take the plate out and spread pico de gallo over it.
- Layer with sour cream and guacamole.
Have a look at this video and get another recipe of nachos supreme:
Chocolate Cup Cake
Delicious cup cakes which are easy to make… now you have more time to pamper yourself.
- 3oz powdered sugar
- 3oz softened butter
- 4oz all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pre heat the oven to 375°F.
- Grease two cup cake glass with butter.
- In a bowl sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cocoa.
- Take another bowl and whisk butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one by one to this mixture. Whisk well.
- Now pour the vanilla extract, vegetable oil and the flour mixture.
- Transfer this to the cups and bake for 20 minutes. If a fork inserted comes out clean means the cake is done.
- Let it cool before icing.
Have a look at this video and get another recipe of chocolate cup cakes: